Inkline Global Inc sells its product PCShowBuzzon on Internet which advertises "Watch TV On Your PC with PCShowBuzz now you can search, find and watch unlimited programs from 1000+ TV Channels."
I paid $29.95, then downloaded PCShowBuzz software but to my disappointment, from the list of 1000+ channels there were only about 60 Channels whose status were live or online while the rest, majority channels were inactive which couldn't be open nor watched. Even among these 60 channels in live or online, some didn't work, either showed a round shape of spectrum on the screen or couldn't expand to full screen and they could only be watched in a smaller screen, about 1/2 size of your computer's full screen
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pcshowbuzz Software
- Review category
PissedConsumer.com is temporarily operating in read-only mode and users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews. Please come back in a couple of minutes.
You May Also Like
- "I bought the hearthfire and dawnguard add ons for skyrim on ps3 I've got past the required quest to get dawnguard followers but no dialogue to do that, can't..."
- "purchased both the script and install. They provided a script with no instruction manual so there's no way to know how to use this complex web script. Then they went..."
- "They just Deducted R800.00 from my friends creditcard ,contacted them refund to late bank cannot refund, then I had to refund her out of my own pocket , I loaded..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "i need to purchase a special usb cable for my rebuilt desktop computer where the motherboards usb headers have only 5 pin male and the components i need to install..."
- "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..."
- "82 year old lady cheated out of thousands of dollars in commissions and marketing reimbursement expenses.Attention consumers, potential dealers, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, and lending institutions. I am an 82 year..."